Hello Everyone! I have an awesome giveaway for you! John Echols at My Home School Grades has generously given me a one year subscription to My Home School Grades for one of my readers to win, it could be you! Before I tell you all the important information you need to know about My Home School Grades, other than we love using this program, I am required to tell you there are affiliate codes in this blog post. ! First, click here if you want to read my review of My Home School Grades I wrote back in May 2013.
- My Home School Grades was created by a home school dad (John Echols) and a home school graduate (Jordan Shute).
- You can manage your student’s grades easily. With My Home School Grades, entering grades is simple. Choose your grading system, no need for a calculator.
- Use your Curriculum and Lesson Plans. Choose from My Home School Grades collection or add your own. MHSG also allows you to request that specific curriculum be added.
- Track Extra Curricular Activities. My Home School Grades allows you to track all of your student’s activities and awards.
- Export official transcripts. The export feature of My Home School Grades allows you to pull it all together in an official, college ready transcript and print it.
- My Home School Grades web app works on your computer (desktop or laptop, Windows or Apple), tablet, and smart phone. We LOVE this feature and have used it on a Windows laptop, an Apple desktop, my iPhone, an iPad, and an iPad Mini so far.
You can follow My Home School Grades on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MyHomeSchoolGrades) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/homeschoolgrade).
I will be verifying entries. Rafflecopter giveaway